September 1, 2010

Cupcake Fun

My friend Sarah is doing a really fun thing where she makes a different cupcake every week from the books Hello Cupcake and What's New Cupcake. My mom and I decided to totally steal her idea and make some ourselves. I must say Sarah's are much cuter!You will notice that the fins on the Koi fish are not touching the body. Apparently your frosting shouldn't be to runny. Notice also I have labeled them so you can actually tell what they are. Thanks for the fun idea Sarah!

Monsters
Sunflowers
Mums
Koi Fish


Mums

3 comments:

It"s me said...

You guys did a great job! I have a frosting recipe that makes stiffer frosting that is easier to work with! Good job! I like the mums! I haven't done that one yet. I still need to post last weeks cupcakes.. So behind.

Michelle Stott said...

How Cute. There is a girl in my ward that makes the cupcakes from that book and they always turn out so cute. I love the Mums. You are so crafty. Did Benson like them. Ha ha i guess maybe he got a little through you right!

Amy said...

so cute! You are hired for our next birthday party ;)