and I have some catching up to do. I am realizing that is almost impossible to get anything done when you have a baby around. Benson is now 5 months old and still a little squirt. He is still attempting to eat baby food but it is slow going. He is a pro at rolling over now.
The Only Way He Will Eat His Baby Food
 |
| I have to do it myself. |
|
 |
| If Mom offers the spoon... No Way Jose! |
|
|
|
Worn Out After A Day of Puking
 |
| I am apparently allergic to milk based formulas |
Chillin' With Mom
 |
| I never want to be set down |
|
|
|
Playdate
 |
| Play with me Annie! |
 |
| That's Better |
 |
| Miss Annie |
 |
| I was crying and Annie crawled over and put the binkie in my mouth. What a good friend. |
 |
| Eatin' Cheese and Watermelon |
Zonked!
 |
| I am so sweet when I am sleeping |
 |
| I like to sleep on my tummy |
 |
| Still Zonked! |
Eat Up Little Dude!
 |
| I am still really small for my age |
 |
| I am so glad that I have such a good dad! |
1 comment:
Those are so cute! I just love that little guy. Thanks for letting my hold him so much at family get togethers.
Post a Comment