She tried watching the first TV. "This one is too big and bulky" she said. "This one is too small" she said next. "But this 52 inch 1080p 120Hz LCD flat panel is just right" and she sat down to watch.
When the Rees' arrive home they found her asleep on the couch watching reruns of The Simpson's. They woke her up and invited her to stay for Mac N Cheese.The End!
The moral of the story is never let your husband get a free TV that only sometimes works from your brother-in-law. After a few attempts to try and fix it he decided that we just needed to buy a new one. He couldn't go back to watching a 43" after having a 50" TV.
A few days later.....


This is how you dispose of a 50" projection TV! Take it all apart so it will fit in the garbage can. It was just like when he was little and he used to take apart VCR's (only now he could probably put it back together if he wanted to. Sorry mom!)

3 comments:
Yep, that pile of electronic junk looks a lot like I remember your room looking when you were a kid. They neighbors used to give you their old TVs, stereos etc...now its your brother-in-law. Some things never change! Momma G
Never give up, never surrender! Looks like fun to me although I would have no idea what I am doing.
I am sorry! I will stop having Trevor give you his junk. Thanks for taking it off our hands. We really thought it might work for you. I am sure Kevin had a great time and now you have a nice new tv!
Post a Comment