
I have finally entered the last trimester. We are on final countdown. Only 42 days to go. Things have been going fairly smoothly for the last few months. Whew! I have been complaining about the constant trips to the bathroom and still feel nauseated but I have not thrown up since the tube came out. Who ever invented being pregnant for 9 months as the best way to have kids is in big trouble! But we feel blessed to have this opportunity.
I think I have spent more on toilet paper in the past few months than I have in the past year. I am glad to be sleeping in a real bed (we sold our West Jordan home on Feb 11th) and eating real food! I am feeling excited, scared, anxious, worried, nauseated and tired all at once! We still don't have any names picked out yet. Feel free to leave suggestions! This picture is me at 33 weeks.
2 comments:
Hmmm...careful who you say is in trouble for inventing the 9 month pregnancy! Even so, I'm glad you are in countdown mode! Momma G
My biggest complaint about pregnancy is the having to pee all the time. It's so nice after you have the baby and sometimes at the end of the day you think, "I don't remember going to the bathroom today." That probably seems so unimaginable to you now, but it will happen.
Post a Comment