We went in for yet another ultrasound. This makes 5 total so far, which is more than most people have for a pregnancy. This one was to check for placenta previa (a low sitting placenta that can cause complications with birthing). Earlier ultrasounds had indicated that she was at high risk for it. Luckily everything has moved to their normal position, and it all checks out OK for now. Here are the pics.

Here is a picture of his face, with his hands in his mouth. Cute, huh?

His foot.

Another view of his face with his hands nearby (I think he is going to be a thumb sucker).

And his little wee wee... Yeah, he really is a boy.
(Christy wouldn't let me use the word "weiner")
6 comments:
Well you just did use "the word"
How cute. I am glad everything is looking good. Any luck with the house?
I am so excited for you two. I love the pictures! Keep them coming!
Christy, he looks adorable! He is definitely going to be a sweet baby. I can already tell :)
I can't wait to meet this adorable baby. Hey wait, I can't wait to meet you ALL again!
Hey guys! WHat a cute little baby boy you are cooking! Congrats on the no-more-feeding-tube situation, and on your beautiful new home! I checked it out in a previous post! Good luck with all the baby fun to come!
Post a Comment