I had my first official baby shower today, hosted by my 2nd grade team. They were very generous and did a great job. It makes teaching that much easier to have a great team to work with. Here is the haul we got from the staff at Mountain Shadows. I laid it all out so Kevin could admire it. Now we just need to get the baby's room cleaned out so I have a place to store it all!

Here is my favorite part of the shower. This is a picture of some of the table decorations.
2 comments:
Yea for all the gifts!!!
Hey Christy and Kevin! How exciting that this little boy is nearly here! Your cute tummy looks adorable! And remember, one day, you will only have to get up once a night to use the bathroom, not seven or eight. (It never goes back to zero:-)
Post a Comment