April 21, 2009

Dog Park

We went to the dog park in West Jordan on Sunday to let the dogs play. Foxy loved running around and chasing the ball. She was a little shy of the other dogs but still got along fine.


Bella thought this was the dog "fighting" park and wanted to attack everyone who came near. I am sure the other people at the park were a little annoyed at us. We kept Bella on leash most of the time. We did let her off leash in the big dog area.


This is a great place to take your dogs because it's free. We are so glad the weather is good enough to go outside and hang out with the dogs!



4 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

We love that park! Our dogs love to go there and run run run and then get all exhausted and lazy for a few days.
I like watching all the other dogs, talking to the owners - the nicest people! This park was also where we realized that our mini schnauzer probably wasn't a purebred. More like a no name brand.

It"s me said...

Sounds like so much fun! The picture of you is cute!

Trevor said...

That looks like fun. I didn't know they had a dog park. That is pretty cool. Sounds like fun. This is really Michelle logged in as Trevor

Kelly said...

That is so fun to have a park for the dogs! I love the picture of Bella with her teeth bared!!