April 22, 2009

Spring Time

I am so glad that Spring is finally here! This is my favorite season of the year! I love to watch the flowers growing and changing. I love to walk out back and see the new growth every day. I am off track right now and my mom and I decided to go an take pictures of some of the spring flowers. We have visited Temple Square and the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival so far this week. Here are a few pictures. They don't do the flowers justice.









3 comments:

Mac G said...

Nice Pictures, I love spring I just don't want it to get too hot yet.

Amber said...

These pictures are amazing! They look like they belong in a magazine! I especially love the pink flowers and the temple.

It"s me said...

I love the pictures! And this year the tulips at thanksgiving point were lovely!