March 30, 2009

Spring Seeds

What is white and fluffy and likes to dig?

Yes, it's Bella.

We have had to make some adjustments to our garden beds this year to keep her from digging up all of the seeds. Here is a picture of our new and improved garden. Notice the fence around the outside.

We also made some new pea holders. Kev used a little re-bar, some PVC and a drill. I can't wait to taste the peas this year.

3 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

Wow! That is a bummer you had to change things because of Bella. Our dogs just keep us on our toes. I hope the peas turn out.

Kelly said...

Good work on your garden. I can't wait to get mine in! Let me know how your new pea holders work out. We didn't plant on time to have peas last year, but this year we are going to!

It"s me said...

I hope your garden grows with all the lovely weather we've been having!