October 3, 2008

Indy Pogi Bruce Wayne Rees

We are feeling a little bit sad today. We made the hard decision to take our foster dog back. We decided that he wasn't the best for our family and we were not the best family for him. Foxy was having a hard time with him and their was jealousy on both sides. We hope that he will find a home that will make him happy.

3 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

it is hard to give up a dog but sometimes I think there are some dogs that are meant to work for us such as Foxy. Don't feel bad I am sure you did the right thing.

It"s me said...

I love her! I just do! I am glad you brought her by! I also loved meeting Foxy! I just love dogs! Jealousy!

It"s me said...

I think you did the right thing! And I am sure the dog will find a good home!