
Next thing we know we are the proud parents of a new baby girl. Her name is Bella (yes after Bella in Twilight). She is about 9 weeks old, and will grow to be around 15-20 pounds (Foxy is 25-30). In fact, she will probably grow up to look a lot like Foxy too. Feel free to come and visit her sometime.

We are also babysitting two strays that were running loose on 6200 south, and we figured we better pick them up so they didn't get hit. We will be taking them to the animal shelter tomorrow. So yes, that is a total of 4 dogs in our house right now, it is a full house. Foxy is beside herself. The strays are sleeping in the kitchen (which has been closed off). Bella is sleeping in the kennel for now, and Foxy is sleeping under the bed (as ususal).
4 comments:
Cute puppy! I am not really a dog person, for the most part, but puppies are always cute!
I think that Bella is adorable. I hope you get more sleep tonight and that she will be a good dog for you guys. I even posted a picture of her on my blog.
Aaaaaahhhhhh! Puppies make my heart go flipflop. What a doll!
she is sooooo cute! Can't wait to come and visit!
Post a Comment