September 16, 2008

Quilt Block of the Month

I have been attending a monthly quilt class with my mom, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. We just finished another year. Each month we get a new block to sew. If we finished the previous months block we get the new one for free. I choose a Civil War fabric theme and just finished the top of the quilt last weekend. It turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.


5 comments:

Mac G said...

Very nice! I can't do things like that, I guess I will have to stick with computers.

It"s me said...

Wow! You are a woman of many talents!

Ann said...

That is an awesome quilt. I started a quilt block of the month thing too and I am loving it. I am on my second block. I also just bought fabric to make quilts for Ty and Paige for bedspreads for christmas. I just love to quilt!

Michelle Stott said...

Hey, I thought your quilt was awesome. Hey I created a blog. I am just starting so don't judge me but you should check it out.

Ivy Skinner said...

This is just beautiful. I really want to do a sampler quilt like this. I like that each square is different. Emily and I are looking through your blog. She really loves when you comment on ours or e-mail her. You are wonderful and have really touched at least one little girl's heart. (And I'm sure many more.)Thank you.