After gathering every one up we all posed for a family picture on the front porch. My two favorites were white pumpkins that were growing outside of the beds. Bella is on the top step 2nd from the left and and Edward is on the front row 2nd from the right. A lot of them were adopted out to good families but most spent the fall season with us. Can you spot the one who doesn't belong? Apparently an acorn squash plant snuck home hidden among the pumpkins. It was nice while it lasted but they all eventually went on to greener pastures...I mean the green waste can. I am very excited for this years harvest.... coming soon!
4 comments:
I love the white pumpkins! I have never seen them before!
I love how you named your pumpkins! I think Edward needed to be a red pumpkin,or possible a tomato
I am afraid our pumpkins this year are going to be pretty small. We just might have to buy a few carving ones so we have something to carve. Other than that, the kids will have a great time painting them!
I am excited to see how they turn out this year. Maybe we can have a pumpkin party.
Post a Comment