August 25, 2008

Pink Slip

Kevin was laid off from his job today. It was a surprise that we knew might be coming. His boss had been laid off 6 weeks ago and the work flow had been steadily decreasing. So we are putting a request out into cyberspace...Does anyone know of any companies hiring for electrical engineering jobs? Luckily he got some severance pay. On the bright side, I will get to spend more time with Kevin! We thought we would add some humor into a bad situation. So enjoy the clip!


10 comments:

Crystal said...

Chad is so bummed that Kevin was let go. I'm bummed that Chad wasn't let go. I would just rather have it happen, than wonder when it's going to happen since we know it will happen. I'll guess we'll be finding out more when Chad goes to work today.
I hope Kevin finds a great job quickly!

EarlGirl said...

I hope it'll be just a short vacation. Good luck!

Mac G said...

I'm so depressed, it just won't be the same.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. I will keep my ears open.

It"s me said...

I am super sorry! If you need anything just let me know! Good luck!

Christy said...

Thanks again Sarah! You are so sweet!

Jeff said...

I am so sorry, knowing you two, you will land on your feet. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

I am a blog stalker- :)I love to read my friends links and stumbled upon yours through earlgirl. My family is a fan of the emperor's new groove so I had my husband watch-I think it says something of someone's character to be able to look on the bright side of things. So the reason I am writing this very long winded comment is to let you know we have a possible lead for your husband. It is in the Tri-cities, W. Richland. For a company called Allvac. They are a titanium processing plant. My husband has worked there as an accountant for the last year. It is a very good company to work for.If you are interested contact Express Personnel at 735-7072. Ask about openings at Allvac in his field and they will give him the details. Hope this is a good lead for you! Good Luck! N

Amy said...

So sorry to hear! That is never a fun situation.

Mike and Bette Lang said...

Kevin and Christy,

So sorry to hear about Kevin's job. But he has a good degree and should be able to find a job soon.

I LOVED the baby picture shoot. The photos were perfect.

Bette