Great shots. I need to get with you and schedule a photo shoot for my family.
Cute, cute pictures. Great ideas for poses, I'll have to keep them in mind next time I do newborn photos.
I love the picture of all the kids feet. We just might have to work on that one this weekend. What do you think?
Do you think page will sit still long enough to take a picture?
great job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Great shots. I need to get with you and schedule a photo shoot for my family.
Cute, cute pictures. Great ideas for poses, I'll have to keep them in mind next time I do newborn photos.
I love the picture of all the kids feet. We just might have to work on that one this weekend. What do you think?
Do you think page will sit still long enough to take a picture?
great job!
Post a Comment