December 14, 2007

Christmas Shopping

The last couple of days have been spent running from store to store picking up last minute Christmas and Birthday gifts. I think I have been to every store in Jordan Landing. Kevin has been really patient as my chauffeur. I think I am finally done. I have had a great time buying for my niece and nephew. I bought this really cute headband from a company called Sassy Sue (The owners daughter is in my class at school.) Ty is getting a food set that you can actually cut pieces of food in half, thanks to the magic of Velcro. Plus a few other odds and ends. Don't I have the cutest nephew ever? I know, I know, I need to have my own kid and leave everyone else's alone. Hey, give me a break, we are working on it. Good luck with the Christmas shopping.

1 comment:

dishes and laundry said...

I love it when Troy chauffeurs me around too! I hate driving and he hates shopping, but he's usually willing to drive me and wait in the car.