We had my parents and Kevin's mom over for dinner tonight. We had Kevin's special fried rice. It's the favorite and most often requested food from the fam. We also had garlic snap peas (I am trying to eat healthy foods to boost my fertility. (take that Mrs. Pomegranate). Ok, I am out of ideas already. We sat around and stared at each other for a while. We worked on a Christmas card for Kevin's mom and went to bed. The only really exciting thing that happened was getting stuck in our own driveway because we didn't shovel the snow. Luckily two strapping young lads stopped and gave us a push. Have a great week everyone! I am so glad that I don't have to work on Friday!!!
December 9, 2007
Bad Blogger
We had my parents and Kevin's mom over for dinner tonight. We had Kevin's special fried rice. It's the favorite and most often requested food from the fam. We also had garlic snap peas (I am trying to eat healthy foods to boost my fertility. (take that Mrs. Pomegranate). Ok, I am out of ideas already. We sat around and stared at each other for a while. We worked on a Christmas card for Kevin's mom and went to bed. The only really exciting thing that happened was getting stuck in our own driveway because we didn't shovel the snow. Luckily two strapping young lads stopped and gave us a push. Have a great week everyone! I am so glad that I don't have to work on Friday!!!
Labels:
Misc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
mmmmmm, rice.
Yeah, I had some for lunch!
Post a Comment