April 28, 2012

The Uncivil War

Twice a year those who are crazy about airplanes get together and try and smash each other out of the sky. This is Kevin's favorite activity of the year. The Uncivil War is held at a sod farm in Orem. We made it for the mass launch this year where everyone sends their planes up at once. We had a good turn out of family and friends who came by to see Kevin fly. Chad and his 2 boys came down from Bountiful. His sister Melanie and Dawson stopped by for a while and his sister Michelle and Trevor hung out the whole time. And lucky for me my parents came to help watch Benson. I think everyone had a pretty good time despite being a little cold. Here are a few pictures.

The Pilots

Getting Ready to Launch

The Mass Launch

Benson Just Played Around Most of the Day

The Sacrificial Plane was Sacrificed

The Boys

The Other Boys

Benson & Dawson

My Quadcopter is Cooler Than Yours

"Excuse me, I must take this call."




1 comment:

Crystal said...

Woah, you are on top of things. I can't believe you have already written a blog about this morning.
I don't know why it didn't occur to me that you would b there. Chad told me yesterday that was the plan. Next time I should come a hang out with you.
Thanks for entertaining my boys. :)