My little baby boy is two years old! Where has the time gone. He is full of mischief and mayhem just like a two year old should be. And just like his daddy he hates getting clothes for his birthday. We had a Curious George theme for the party this year. He used to love Curious George but much to my dismay he is infatuated with Caillou at the moment. I didn't get a ton of photos this year. Unfortunately I was feeling pretty sick the whole day. But I think everyone had a good time and Benson loved his cupcake this year.











3 comments:
I love everything you did! You are so crafty!!! I am sorry you are not feeling well! Feel better ASAP! Wish I could have been there! He is so darn cute! He is so big! I can't believe it!!!!! Miss your guts! And PS Benson's gift is still sitting on my counter... I promise I will mail it out soon!
Luv,
Me
Great photos as always. I need to take photography lessons from you!
It was a fun party (even if he did throw the presents he could tell would be clothes across the room and refuse to open them! You did a great job even if you were too sick to enjoy it. xoxo Momma G
Post a Comment