We took Benson to the State Fair on Monday night. I haven't been since I was really little. It was fun to be in the middle of all of the choas that is the State Fair. We went with Melanie and Dawson, Momma G., The Cox family and Dawson's parents. I hope we can start a new tradition of going with Benson every year.
Of course the only reason we all went on Monday was for the all you can eat ice cream for $3. And the longest line was for Aggie Ice Cream because it was the best. Go Aggies! I felt bad for the people standing in line for the fair ice cream which was $3.25 a scoop.
We took Benson to see all of the animals and tried to teach him their names. Of course as far as he was concerned they were all dogs. We got to see Ethan's Best of Show ornament in the 4-H building . Way to go Ethan! I wish I had know that Wierd Al was playing that night. I would have totally got tickets! Here are a few pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment