I think I love donuts almost as much as Homer! (Mmmm...forbidden donut) We had a Donut party last weekend and Kevin fried up some cake donuts. They were very yummy. We had a variety of toppings to chose from, including coconut and sprinkles. I would have to say my all time favorite donut is a cake donut with vanilla frosting and lost of sprinkles. Me and every other 3 year old. We invited the fam and has a great time. We missed those who couldn't make it. I think we should do this every year. You can find a copy of the recipe here.






3 comments:
Mmmmmmm! I was watching a Martha Stewart segment where she made donuts. It was like two in the morning and I wanted to make donuts right then. I need to have a donut party. And vanilla sprinkles and frosting is what I would choose to top it with.
I want one of everything.....
They were delicious! Thanks for inviting me:) MOMMA G
Post a Comment