Now that Benson is crawling he is into everything! He pulls the DVDs of the shelf, splashes in the dog's water dish and pulls himself up on anything unstable or dangerous. He is somehow magically drawn to power cords and sharp corners. The other day while exploring he found the boinger on the wall (you know...the one the keeps the door from hitting the wall). He had a great time playing with it. He was so proud of himself.
I think he must also crawl around in his sleep because he is more often than not stuck in his pajamas in some weird position.(See exhibits A&B) But that's ok. It's fun to see him learning and exploring. He is 7 months old now. I can't believe how fast it has gone by.
 |
| Apparently he is a Merman |
 |
| Exhibit A |
 |
| Exhibit B |
3 comments:
I love the exhibits.
He is so cute! Hope he is feeling better!
What a sweet little guy. It was fun to see him (and you) Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Thanks for sharing your weekend with me:) Momma G
Post a Comment