Christy promised some photos of the new nursery, so here they are:
Notice the matching quilt on the rack on the left. That is the one Christy is working on. It has proved to be more of a pain than she thought it would be, so it isn't done yet.
The dresser will also double as a changing table once we get it bolted to the wall, and get the changing pad ready to go.
This is the valence Christy made to match everything else.
You may have noticed a name on the shelf in one of the previous photos. That's right, we are thinking of naming him "Benson". We already had his middle name of "Dean" picked out for a long time (it's my middle name, and my dad's middle name, so it just made sense). So what do you think? "Benson Dean Rees". Sounds pretty good, right? Anyway, we won't make the final decision until we actually see him, so it's not yet written in stone... just wood blocks.

10 comments:
Wow it looks great!
I love it! I also love the name. You can make it. Believe it or not, but he is a lot easier inside than outside.
Niesha and I are waiting anxiously. We can't stand it. Tell that baby to hurry.
I love it, it looks great!
I love your nursery. I think that the name is very cute too. I am so excited for you guys.
I love the nursery! It turned out so cute. I also love the name. Best of luck. I can't wait until the little guy comes. Keep us posted.
Good luck, I hope it's soon!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the nursery.
Also, I'm glad my vote for the name held more weight than Ethan's vote for "Dash." Good choice!
Love it!
LOVE the colors and the stripe and the huge dots!!! Way to go, designer duo!
Post a Comment