Apparently he was bored, because we saw him yawn multiple times. Here you can even see his tongue in the middle, and part of his eyeball.
If you can tell what's going on here then you have better eyes than we do. The lady swore it was a boy though.We are pretty excited. We haven't picked out a first name yet though. Christy is doing okay these days, but not great. She still gets pretty sick sometimes. She is worried too because she has to start school again in a couple days. Wish her luck.


3 comments:
Congrats again and we wish you the best. Really hope that Christy starts to feel better.
Yea! I've been checking for this update. I'm excited for this beautiful little boy to be born...but not too soon. I love you guys and Baby Rees.
xoxox Momma G/Grandma G
WeeHaw!!! It's a boy! I am so excited for you both. The pictures are great! I hope the next few months steadily improve for Christy. What an adventure ahead!
Post a Comment