
If you look really close at his face you will notice a striking resemblance to Darth Vader.

See. He is even wearing the helmet and everything.
Apparently he didn't like his picture taken, and a few moments later he pulled out his lightsaber to fight.

The battle was long and painful, but eventually I pulled out my bug spray, and victory was mine.

You can see him writhing on the ground in the agony of defeat.
OK, OK... In reality it was a female, and the bumps you see on her back are her children. That's right, there were dozens of baby spiders clinging to her back. I'm not sure which version of the story is worse. Anyway, if you look hard you can see the bodies and legs of the babies intertwined in this closeup:

Needless to say, I didn't wan't neighbors like this living nearby. You know how they are, first they want to borrow some milk, then some eggs, then your chainsaw, and before you know it they are practically living in your house. Well this was one family (one big family) that I was not letting in. I soaked her (and her children) thoroughly with bug spray, and I'm pretty sure she won't be mooching off us anytime soon. You can see the pile of baby spiders on the ground, and notice how much smaller her body is without them:
10 comments:
Ughh! That is disturbing. Thanks for taking care of it.
NO SIR... I DON'T LIKE IT. I'm not fond of spiders so I am happy to say good for you sir, for defeating the forces of the dark side.
What on earth!? What kind of spider is that? I am so freaked out right now. You are brave to even have the wits to take pictures. I see a spider and run and hide in the corner. Ewww.
Handsome, that is disgusting. Nice special effects by the way.
Well YUK! I assume Kevin was the knight in shining armor, or at least the brave guy with the point and shoot can of killer spray! Are you sure they are all gone? What if she has a sister?
That is the grossest thing ever! Ewwww! I am going to have nightmares now!
Love the light saber action!
This had to be posted by Kevin because I really don't think Christy would have come within a mile of that spider. That is just NASTY!!!!!!
One of those bit Logan last year!!! I was not brave enough to get that good of pics however!!! Ours was also a female and had babies on it's back. Thank heavens for bug spray and exterminators!!!!
yuck! I know a good bug guy that will spray inside and outside the house. He sprays our house and we don't have unwanted guests. Let me know if you want his number.
Love the post, nice job Kevin!
Post a Comment