Um, that's awesome!!!!!!!! I want details, not about how you got pregnant or anything, but how it finally happened for you. Is that an All a Dollar pregnancy test?
Way to go! You finally posted the adorable picture (of the positive Pregnancy test)that you texted me:) I (as the future Grandma to your expected baby) am incredibly happy. I'm just sorry you are feeling so ill, Christy. Love you guys:) Momma G
9 comments:
Hooray!!!!! Congrats from the bottom of my heart - so happy for you guys!
Um, that's awesome!!!!!!!! I want details, not about how you got pregnant or anything, but how it finally happened for you.
Is that an All a Dollar pregnancy test?
w00t!I am so excited for you.
AHHHHHH!!!! I am so thrilled for you!
Oh my gosh! That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!
I am so so so so so happy for you.
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you and Kevin!
I am so excited for you! Come visit me and Annie sometime!
Way to go! You finally posted the adorable picture (of the positive Pregnancy test)that you texted me:) I (as the future Grandma to your expected baby) am incredibly happy. I'm just sorry you are feeling so ill, Christy. Love you guys:)
Momma G
Post a Comment