Kevin made his first real raw fish sushi tonight. He found some sushi grade tuna at the Sunflower Market. It was a big hit with Kevin and the friends we had over for dinner. They said the fish just melted in their mouths. He also made some California Rolls to go with it. Maybe if you ask really nice, he might make some for you too (I'm sure he will take any excuse to make some more).


5 comments:
Very, very impressive. I'll have to try it sometime. Wait, I was one of the lucky friends that got to try it. Maybe sometime I'll have to have Kevin demonstrate how to make sushi rolls.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The presentation looks great but I am with you Christy, not a big fan of Sushi. Hope all is well take care.
That is super fancy!
yum! I'm glad I got to enjoy them :) Momma G
Post a Comment