December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas


We are glad that it is the Christmas season! This year has been a good one. We have had a lot of blessings in our lives. Kevin worked at Teltronics for most of the year and then was laid off because the company was moving to Florida. Luckily he was not without a job for too long and he was hired at a company called NovaDrill in Provo. He has enjoyed working there except the commute is a little long. Lucky for us, gas prices dropped dramatically.

I am still teaching part time as a second grade teacher. I think that half time is the only way to teach! I teach at the neighboorhood school, so I get to see a lot of students on weekends too.

We added a new member to our family in October. She is a white American Eskimo puppy named Bella (yes she is named after the Bella in Twilight. And just as whiny). She has gone from 1.8 lbs to almost 6 lbs (in only about 2 months) and is currently 3 months old. Foxy took a little bit of time to warm up but now they are best friends! We have Bella enrolled in a puppy training class to help her get socialized. We are still working on starting our own family and appreciate all of the prayers and support.

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

5 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

I am glad you updated your blog. So Bella is going to Training classes. Is she doing alright. Thanks again for all your help on the Christmas card. Sorry you missed the tree I decorated but I am glad you found the Twilight Tree.

Crystal said...

I like your Christmas card.

Unknown said...

what a cute Christmas Card!

Grayce said...

Darling blog. Thanks for all you do to keep my computer, media center and etc. alive! I love you guys :) MOM

It"s me said...

I love your Christmas card! I just think your two pooches are super cute! Lucky you!