December 7, 2008

Family Update

As my mom reminds me every day, I have not posted in a while. Here are some highlights of fun happenings since my last post.

My mom and I always try to attend the Festival of Trees the first week of December. My favorite tree was the Cullen Christmas tree. It included presents for each of the Twilight Characters. The picture is not great because it came off of my cell phone.


Yes I have seen the Twilight movie 3 times and have finished reading all four books for the second time. Both Kevin and I enjoyed the movie (yes, you read that right, Kevin actually enjoyed it).


We have been a computer hospital for Meg and Momma G's computers. We were worried that they wouldn't pull through. But thanks to Kevin's genius computer skills they both survived!


We have been decorating for the holiday season. We have had a hard time keeping Bella away from the Christmas tree. Too many shiny dangling things. If you come to visit you will have to see if you can find the hidden theme to my Christmas tree.



We had Thanksgiving Dinner with Kevin's side of the family. They have a tradition of going bowling after dinner. I got my highest score! 120.



We had a lot of photo shoots for family and friends this past month and are doing at least 8 Christmas cards. Here are some highlights.















1 comment:

It"s me said...

Wow... When I bowl its like 55. I stink! I love the pictures... Just remember when my hair grows out I will need an appointment for pictures!