November 23, 2008

Twilight Mania


I had a chance to attend the Twilight Mom's premiere party on Friday with my friend Amy. We were dazzled and had a photo shoot with the characters. (They should have gotten Kevin to do it. The pics would have turned out better.) They had a bunch of vendors trying to sell Twilight paraphernalia. I bought a Twilight Apple for my Christmas tree.


I actually ended up liking the movie better than I thought I would. I went into it with the attitude that I wasn't going to pick it apart and complain if they were wearing the right outfit. I just went to enjoy it and have fun. There were a few things that I didn't care much for, but overall I liked it. I would see it again and I will probably own it when it comes out on DVD.

2 comments:

Ann said...

I can't wait to go. Becky, my mom and I are going on Wed. afternoon. I am really excited!

It"s me said...

I am glad that you liked it since I know how much you liked the books!