November 16, 2008

It's been one of those weeks

Or maybe years. I have been dropping and tripping over things all week. This was my biggest drop, the vacuum canister. As you can tell we have a lot of hair at our house. Notice Bella at the bottom eating it. She sneezed for 10 minutes straight. I think this is why I relate to Twilight so well, I am the one person who would get a paper cut in a room full of blood thirsty vampires.

2 comments:

Michelle Stott said...

That is a bummer. At least you didn't fall down a whole flight of stairs in front of students. That was what I did this week and it was pretty embarrassing not to mention it didn't feel to good. It was fun seeing you tonight. Thanks for letting us make a mess of your house.

It"s me said...

I have that clumsy type personality too! I have a tendency to misjudge distances and I run into desks and door frames all the time. I am sorry about the vac. dust!