So cute. It is one long piece of wood for each word with vinyl letters. I am impressed. We really want to have you guys over soon to have our puppies meet. We were thinking maybe next weekend. Trevor has a huge paper he has to write this weekend. Let me know what you think.
Hey this is fun. I'm veiwing your blog from China! The pictures of Tye and Paige are darling and so are the ones of Annie et al and you puppy. I miss you. Hope all is well. Love, MOM
3 comments:
It was fun. Thanks for inviting us to come do one. I love mine. I ended up putting it really high because my kids just couldn't leave it alone.
So cute. It is one long piece of wood for each word with vinyl letters. I am impressed. We really want to have you guys over soon to have our puppies meet. We were thinking maybe next weekend. Trevor has a huge paper he has to write this weekend. Let me know what you think.
Hey this is fun. I'm veiwing your blog from China! The pictures of Tye and Paige are darling and so are the ones of Annie et al and you puppy. I miss you. Hope all is well. Love, MOM
Post a Comment