
Kevin and I had the chance to attend the Body Worlds 3 exhibit at the Leonardo on Friday. Thanks to Kevin's mom for paying our way (as repayment for some things we did for her). It was very fascinating and educational. I wouldn't take children to it though. It wasn't creepy or gory. I was a little nervous about it though. Would it make me feel sick, or scared? But it wasn't bad. The rooms are dark with the displays lit up so they stand out. Most of the people spoke is hushed tones.
The section with the babies was very sad. They showed the babies from week one to week 32. It was cool to see that at nine weeks you can already see fingers and toes forming in the fetus. Life is so amazing. While looking at the smokers lung a kid came up with his dad and said, "Dad, that's your lung!"
If you have an extra 22 bucks to spend, go and see it. It is quite interesting to see. I probably wouldn't have gone if Kevin's mom hadn't owed us. Thanks for the opportunity Momma G.
6 comments:
I'm very curious about it, but I don't know if I am 22 dollars curious about it. Sounds cool though!
So is it worth $22. Trevor really wants to go and I kinda of do. I am just not so sure how much I like to see dead things. Hope all is well.
Very interesting. If I had 22 dollars I most likely would go. Ben would love it!
I really want to see it. I am having a hard time convincing Russ. He thinks it is a little to gross, but I think it would be amazing and well worth the $22.
I have been wanting to go, but $22! I wonder if there is a discount coupn out there?
I could have gotten in for a discount with a homeschooling group, but like you said, I didn't think it was appropriate for kids.
Post a Comment