
I am finished! I must say that I really enjoyed the series. I know that some people think Bella is too whiny, but I still like her. I can relate to her in a quite a few ways. (not the hanging out with guys in the bedroom part). More like the clumsy, dorky part. I like how Edward is there to protect her. I know I didn't want Kevin to leave my side when we were dating. I am a scared baby most of the time. I guess that makes me a whiny vampire lover too. The reason why she would want to be with Edward and he with her is a lot clearer now that I have finished the last book. And I appreciate Jacob a lot more. I loved the books (and I own the all and plan on reading them a third time).
I was up a canyon when the book came out so I convinced my sister-in-law to pick up a copy for me and I would put her first in line to borrow it. I got it yesterday around 4 pm and finished today at 12:00 pm. If you want to borrow it, you will have to get in line. First come first serve:) But I am not opposed to bribes! Have fun reading! Go team Edward!
6 comments:
Glad you didn't leave any spoilers. I was out of town and haven't got my copy yet. I look forward to reading it. I am sure I will mock it but I will be thoroughly entertained as well.
so... I have decided that I should read the rest and give it another change... Everyone keeps telling me that I judged Bella to quickly... So.. just wondering if I could borrow book 2.
Sure no problem. I will bring it with me next time I am at the school. Just remember she is only 18 and a teenager.
Thanks Christy!
And... I will... I will try to remember those good old days when I was dramatic and thought everything was the end of the world! I think it will help me like the books better!
I finished it last night and was totally satisfied with the close of the series. I just checked them out from the library and I got "Breaking Dawn" the day it came out as soon as the library had it available! Good service! :) I'm sad the series has ended but glad that Bella really figured out who she was. Awesome. :) Have you read all the Shannon Hale books? She's my other favorite author at the moment.
I love Shannon Hale books. My favorite is Goose Girl.
Post a Comment