Our garden has really taken off. It is outgrowing it's boxes by leaps and bounds. We keep tying the tomatillos and tomatoes back so they don't kill off the peppers and artichokes. My favorite thing to grow is pumpkins. Some are already as big as my head! We have used the green onions in a lot of cooking and ate our first cherry tomato. I love growing my own food. It just tastes so much better than store bought food. How does your garden grow?

2 comments:
Our garden is growing as well. I also love to grow pumpkins but ours didn't come up so I planted some more and my plants are really small. I am afraid we will not get any pumpkins this year.
I wish I had a garden... I tried to grow things in pots this year.. but one hot day I brought them inside... and guess who had herself a snack... The bun!
Post a Comment