July 5, 2008

4th of July Weekend

On the morning of the 4th we worked on our shed some more with the help of my parents. One of these days it will be finished. We tortured Foxy by making her wear a new hat and we spent the night at a cabin with Kevin's family. The cabin is up by Park City and the canyon was filled with beautiful wildflowers. The pictures don't do them justice. Two moose walked through around dinner time to show off for us. We watched fireworks from a distance at small nearby town. We played games, rode the 4-wheeler, and took some pictures. It was a great way to spend the 4th. Thanks to Jana and Mike for inviting us.











6 comments:

Grayce said...

It was fun to share the 4th with you. I'm glad we got invited :) Grayce

EarlGirl said...

I love the flower pictures, and the hat on your dog is hysterical!

Amy said...

love the hat!

It"s me said...

It sounds like a way fun way to spend the 4th. I love the hat! I bought fake pearls for my bunny and she chewed them off in like a day. Sad.

Anonymous said...

Christy,
What fabulous pictures! I enjoyed reading through your site and seeing your beautiful nephews and niece. How did you get that currently reading bit on there?
Niesha

Anonymous said...

Oops! I can't remember my password!
Niesha