
We got a deal on a condo through Kevin's Mom and she stayed with us on Wednesday night. Us girls got together early and stopped at my favorite store, IKEA. Then we shopped till we dropped at the outlet stores. Kevin met us up there for dinner after work. We hit the Ruby Tuesdays and then headed off to the condo in Midway. It is supposed to look like a "Swiss Chalet"
"The Swiss Chalet"While exploring the condo we found a trap door in our closet. Of course that meant we had to go spelunking. It lead to a small crawl space under the building. After we got tired of exploring we watched "Enchanted" and crawled into bed with tired feet.
"Where does this go?"
"Don't close the closet door!"
"Spelunking"
"Spelunking (I was only a little bit scared)"We drove around Park City and took a few pictures. People in Park City do not know how to use stop signs. Everywhere we went people didn't stop and tried to run us off the road. So if you ever go to Park City, you have been warned. We had dinner at a little Chinese restaurant called Schezuan and then headed back to the condo. We had the whole place to ourselves. We played a game of "Settlers of Catan" and then headed off to bed again.
Friday we went to "the Crater" for a swim. It's a hot spring at the Homestead resort. It was a little pricey but we still had fun. We shopped at a few more places and then headed home to rescue Foxy. Who decided to chew through the fence while we were gone. I guess it serves us right since we cheated on her with at least 6 dogs while in Park City.



5 comments:
I LOVE Park City! Eric and I go there in October almost every year because it's the off season and the nice rooms are way cheap...like $35 a night. I also totally love Midway. I'm jealous of your fun week!
How fun, I'm so ready for a gettaway.
Hey, you've got to admit the fire alarm was VERY sensitive and continued to go off multiple times even with the doors and windows open and nothing smoking! (Not to mention the fact that it was 9:00 not 8:30 when I woke you up.) That being said, I'm glad you had a fun time and the shopping spree and the night I spent in the Condo with you guys was also fun. Love, Momma G
Hey, you've got to admit the fire alarm was VERY sensitive and continued to go off multiple times even with the doors and windows open and nothing smoking! (Not to mention the fact that it was 9:00 not 8:30 when I woke you up.) That being said, I'm glad you had a fun time and the night I spent in the Condo was also fun. Love, Momma G
hmmm...looks like I'm repeating myself, but I don't know how to remove a comment so I guess it stands. :) Momma G
Post a Comment