May 10, 2013

California or Bust: Day 4-6

At last we made it to Disneyland! We spent 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure Parks. Megan and Dave were there for some of the time with us. Benson did really well waiting in lines. I was impressed. Of course he wanted to be held the whole time. His favorite rides were Autotopia and the Little Mermaid Ride. His least favorite was Pirates of the Caribbean. As soon as we started into the dark tunnel he started yelling, "want go back that way" And pointed backwards the whole time. After we would get off of a ride he would say "Yay, we are back at Disneyland"  It took some warming up each day to get him to go on some of the indoor rides. I was bummed that I couldn't go on the new Cars ride. Although I was pleasantly surprised at how many rides I could go on.














No comments: