August 7, 2012

Gone Campin'


 Thought it might be fun to take Benson camping. Boy was I wrong! We headed up to the Mt. Timpanogos campground on the Alpine loop on Friday and spent two days there. My parents came along for the ride. I don't think they will accept my invite next time. Ok, ok it was kind of fun. Benson was a little off keel being in a new environment and sleeping (I use the term loosely) in a  tent. He seemed to be doing everything in his power to be naughty or annoying. But of course he was having the time of his life. Taking a two year old camping is not for the faint of heart. But we survived. Just barely by the look of it. 


















2 comments:

Mac G said...

Camping with kids is a ton of work. If they didn't have such a great time.. I wouldn't ever do it again. But little boys LOVE LOVE LOVE the dirt, so camping is AWESOME!

Crystal said...

My friend was just telling me how naughty her two and a half year old is being lately. I was appalled. I can't believe I forgot how difficult that age is. camping just intensifies the craziness of little ones. Maybe I won't go camping again until Luke is four or five.