Sunday:
- We went to church in Eden and flew RC planes in the evening.
- The Nerf Gun Games 2012 was invented that night.
![]() |
Monday: Boating on Pineview Resivour
- The water was amazingly nice. Not too cold or too hot. Thanks to Dawson and his boat we spent the whole day at the lake. Benson was even brave enough to ride in the tube with his dad. I did the tube and fell off the water weeny. I am not a big fan of being in the water in the middle of the lake. Cousin Brianna got up for her first time on a wakeboard.
Tuesday: Lazy Day
- We were a little more laid back on Tuesday. We ate at a fabulous pizza place in Eden.
Wednesday: Hill Aerospace Museum
- After all the men folk went back to work the rest of us went to see the airplanes at the Hill Aerospace Museum. Of course I forgot the good camera so I only have blurry pictures from my phone. It was actually a lot cooler than I thought it would be. They have some amazing planes in there.
- Aunt Sonia, Aunt Bonnie and Kim and Kelly came to visit and went spent hours playing Bananagrams
Thursday: Ogden Dinosaur Museum
- I haven't been here in ages. Grandma Peggy came up to meet us and spend the night with us on Thursday. Lunch at Golden Corral. There was a ton of ice cream consumed. We also swam a few times this week. Unfortunately I didn't bring the camera down to the pool.
Friday: Pack up and Head Home and Wicked
- Friday was our last day up at Wolfcreek. But it was the best day because we had tickets to see Wicked that night at the Capitol Theater. Loved it!




















2 comments:
I loved our week at Wolf Creek and I'm so glad you documented it in pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing the fun (and creating some of it). xo
It was fun to see your pictures and videos from the week at wolf creek. Good times!!
Post a Comment