July 6, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Our circle has a tradition of having a block party every 4th of July.  A few neighbors are into fireworks and always put on a great show for us. Kevin joined in big time this year. We all invite friends and family over and have a BBQ. Afterward the fun begins with water balloons, candy and glow sticks from the confetti cannon. Kevin and I did spin art and snow cones for the kids. It has become one of my favorite holidays. And I don't have to wait in line for 2 hours to get out of the parking lot afterward. I didn't get too many pictures this year. I was busy being a host. I will try for more next year. They don't do justice to the amount of fun we have.

Poppers and spin art

Benson "Wow, wow, wow!"

Picking up Candy from the Confetti Cannon

Grandma Grayce and Baby Mason

All of the grandkids from the Rees side





The aftermath

No comments: