5 Modes of cleaning at my house
- Mom was so lazy it's not even funny mode
- Mom at least tried mode
- The visiting teachers/mother-in-law are coming over any minute mode
- Party mode
- Open house mode
Most of our time is spent at mode #1. I don't know how mom's manage kids, cleaning, and dinner all at the same time. (and I only have one kid to deal with). Being a stay at home mom is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I often feel overwhelmed and exhausted. I went visiting teaching today and we discussed being a stay at home mom and I realized how blessed I really am to have that opportunity since so many mom's don't.
I am working on watching less TV and spending less time on the internet. I commit to being a better mom and wife to my family. It will be hard. I am sure some days I will fail.I will need Heavenly Father's help. But it will be worth it.
“You are the guardians of the hearth,” said President Gordon B. Hinckley (1910–2008) as he introduced “The Family:
A Proclamation to the World” in the general Relief Society meeting in
1995. “You are the bearers of the children. You are they who nurture
them and establish within them the habits of their lives. No other work
reaches so close to divinity as does the nurturing of the sons and
daughters of God.”

1 comment:
You are so cute! You should see my house. (no really... I wish you could) I always have one room clean but the rest look like a disaster! I am always working on cleaning up a room and then the others get messy while I am trying to clean.....
Post a Comment