January 1, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

For Christmas this year we spent time with both sides of the family. We went to church and had breakfast with my parents and then had dinner with Kevin's family. Benson actually liked unwrapping presents this year so it was fun to watch him. He was spoiled as usual. One of the funnest presents we got this year were Snuggies. Thanks Michelle and Trevor! We all decided to pose for a picture in the front yard and cause quite the scene. The neighbors were laughing and taking pictures of us from their living room window. Thank you everyone for being so generous.














2 comments:

It"s me said...

Looks like Ben had a blast this year! I love the snuggies :) Did you know they make snuggies for dogs?

Grayce said...

Cute Christmas pictures! I am glad I got to be a part of it! xo MOMMA G