For Father's Day this year we spent some time up at Snowbird. Kevin's mom has a timeshare there and she was kind enough to let us come up for a few days. We had a nice dinner and invited my dad to come up and join us on Sunday. I attempted to make a banner for the occasion. Note to self: never put a banner together at midnight. We took Benson swimming for the first time and he enjoyed it a lot. Here are a few pictures from our trip to Snowbird
 |
| Banner Fail |
 |
| Boxes are so much fun! |
 |
| Uncle Dawson |
 |
| Ready for Swimming |
 |
| I wish Lightroom had a self tanning preset. |
 |
| Tired Monkey |
On a side note, Snowbird is the place where Kevin proposed to me 8 years ago. Don't we look like we are about 12 years old?
4 comments:
Love the bottom picture, it's funny how sometimes we don't think we have changed that much, until we look back at pictures. Miss you guys, we should get together soon.
I LOVE the last picture!!!
Wow, that last picture!
And I love the fathers day banner. That is totally something I might do too.
Very cute pictures! Yes, you did look like kids! It was fun to share Snowbird with you. We'll look forward to more good times there in the future! xoxo
Post a Comment