June 27, 2011

A Day at the Lake

We went to Willard Bay for the day to celebrate Melanie's birthday. Benson had a great time playing in and eating the sand. He went on a boat ride but I didn't have my camera for a picture. Thanks Mel and Dawson for a fun day!







3 comments:

Crystal said...

I may be wrong, but are you using your prime lens most of the time now?

Christy said...

I have been using the prime lens a lot. It's probably not the best thing ever to do for all pictures. I just like the fact that the background is blurry for most of the pictures. I am still getting used to it so I almost always end up with some really blurry ones.

Grayce said...

What a cutie. We really wore him out, but he was a good sport about it. I hope we can do it again soon. xo