April 22, 2011

Benson's Birthday Bash

The Saturday after Benson's birthday was his big party. We invited all of the family and a few friends. I know Benson won't remember but we still had a lot of fun. The theme was "Goldfish" with the colors blue and orange. There was a goldfish cracker bar, fishing pond, pinata and even live goldfish. Check out the pictures below for all of the fun details.

Candy Buffet Details




Goldfish Soap






Opening Presents







Fun for the Kids

Benson was more interested in his cup than the games







The PiƱata



And we're back to the cup!


5 comments:

Grayce said...

The pictures are darling. I'm so glad I was there to share all the fun. He may not remember it, but the rest of us will! Momma G

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great birthday bash!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Looks like fun. And I love the pictures. You are getting amazing with the camera.
Sorry we missed it, but thanks for the invite.

It"s me said...

So sad I missed it! He looks so super cute and all the decor/treats look amazing as usual!

Michelle Stott said...

You are amazing. The party was awesome and I know it was a ton of work. It was fun seeing you this weekend. Lets do a game night soon!