Cutting Bensons hair of course
This actually happened a while ago (February 23 to be exact). I decided it's about time to post something about it. It all came about when a lady told me how beautiful my baby girl was. When I told her he's a boy she said, "he is to beautiful to be a boy, he should be a girl" I decided to give him a hair cut to see if it would make him look more like a boy. I'd actually been thinking about a haircut for a while.
Benson was not happy about my idea. It took me, my mom and my dad to hold, distract and bribe him while Kevin tried to trim his hair. It's only a little bit crooked and there may be some white wall action going on. It was about time though. He was definitely starting to sport a mullet. Don't worry we saved a lock of hair for posterity.
Oh yeah, pretend there is not a smudge on the camera lens.






2 comments:
Ugh, giving little ones haircuts. Not my favorite activity. And for some reason I feel sad whenever I cut my boys hair, especially the first haircut.
Benson sure looks cute though!
I am going to cry when I have to cut Annie's hair for the first time.
Post a Comment