January 2, 2011

Benson's First Christmas

Benson's first Christmas was both fun and exhausting. Christmas Eve was spent with my parents and my brother and his family. We had a yummy breakfast (note to self: don't let the kids eat all of the sausage) and then exchanged our presents. The kids all got stuffed snakes from Grandma. Oh to be a kid again on Christmas. Benson was not very interested in opening his presents but he enjoyed the chaos of it all. My mom and dad spent the night at Ann and Cody's and we went to Momma G's house for games and dinner with Dawson and Melanie. (Would you hurry up and marry the guy?)

The Choas

I Love the Hat That Ann Made for Ben

Ohhh! Pretty!

Paige Getting in Trouble
I Think the Snake is Squeezing the Smile Right Off of His Face
Skittle Light Sabers




Christmas morning we spent time at our house. Benson was a little grumpy and didn't want anything to do with his presents. We tried to get a little bit of video but he wasn't very cooperative. Kevin's favorite gift was the Bucky Balls I found for $3.50. Yes folks, I said $3.50. I am pretty sure Benson ate at least on piece of wrapping paper.



Kevin and his Bucky Balls

Christmas Pajamas

Bella and Benson had a Tug-o-war Over the Box

Bella Won









We then had a yummy ham dinner at Momma G's house. With 14 people it's is very chaotic. It took us at least 3 hours to open presents. (and at least 5 garbage bags) I think by this point Benson was getting a little overwhelmed and wouldn't even look at his presents. But he was very interested in everyone else's. Overall Christmas was a lot of fun and everyone was very generous. I love time spent with family and especially with our little Benson. Merry Christmas!


What Happens if you Drink a Whole Bottle of Vanilla?




High Centered

1 comment:

It"s me said...

I love his christmas jammies! I still need to get you his present from Annie....