December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas


Wow, is it almost Christmas already? We have had a very eventful year here at the Rees home. The best thing that happened is that baby Benson was born in April. He is such a joy in our lives. He is our little miracle baby!

Benson is 8 months old and is crawling, pulling himself up on everything and babbling up a storm. He is very small for his age but is otherwise healthy and happy. We are excited for his first Christmas

Kevin is working hard to support the family at his job at Novatek in Provo, Utah. He is designing circuit boards and embedded systems for intelligent steering & measurement drilling systems in the oil and gas industry. He may have the opportunity to visit Canada soon for work.

Christy's job description doesn't require a dictionary to understand. She did not go back to teaching in August so she could stay home with Benson, and she is loving every minute of it...well almost every minute. Motherhood is hard work but very rewarding. Grandma F comes over to visit and helps out a lot.

We are enjoying living in Herriman, Utah. We have been here for a little over a year now, and we really enjoy the neighborhood, and the extra space. We even survived the wildfire. We have the best callings in the world... ward librarians! We still have our two dogs (although one is for sale, cheap... I will pay you to take her) They are having a hard time adjusting to Benson.

We are so grateful for the support of friends and family this year. We have been very blessed and are mindful of the Lords hand in all that we have achieved.

If you are new to our blog feel free to visit our older posts and leave us a comment if you see something you like. Merry Christmas!


Love,

Kevin, Christy, and Benson

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ward librarians?! How lucky are you? Chad is in the young men's presidency and I am in the primary presidency. I told Chad that I think as long as we live in this neighborhood one of us with be in a presidency. Hmm, maybe I will threaten to move out unless they make me a librarian. A girl can dream. :)

Grayce said...

Great newsletter and adorable picture. xoxo

It"s me said...

I love the cute picture! I saw it hung up at school!