December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving with Kevin's family. Every year they have dinner at Aunt Sonja's and Uncle Lenny's house in Syracuse. We had about 35 people in attendance. The food and company was great and I ate more than my share. It was fun to spend our first Thanksgiving with Benson. I am pretty sure Grandma sneaked him some mashed potatoes.





Now for the fun part. They have a tradition that after dinner everyone goes bowling. I wish I knew how long this tradition has been around. I will have to find out and post it here later. We head to a bowling alley in Roy and it's time to show off our skills (or lack there of).

I think the ball is  almost bigger than Benson.
 

Brianna

Kevin

Christy and Benson


Grandma G and Benson
Mel and Kevin (a.k.a. Dawson)
We think she should just hurry up and marry the guy.



Kevin's best shot bowling happened while we were dating and he was trying to show off. He ran to the front flipped around backwards and threw the ball between his legs. He was so talented he got a stirke...three lanes down. My best shot was on Thanksgiving this year. Got a strike when my ball bounced back out of the gutter! 




After bowling we all head back for desert! Luckily there was plenty of pumpkin pie. My favorite! I love the Holdiays and spending them with family. I am looking forward to Benson's first Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2 comments:

Grayce said...

Cute Thanksgiving pictures! Thanks for sharing them! Love you! Momma G

It"s me said...

love the pis!